To report debris, potholes or a problem with a bike facility in the unincorporated areas of the County please call the Deschutes County Road Department at (541) 388-6581 or send an email to:

To report problems with other roads, please contact the appropriate agency listed below:

Agency Phone Number
State of Oregon (ODOT) (541) 383-0121
City of Bend (541) 388-5540
City of Redmond (541) 504-2000
City of Sisters (541) 549-6022
City of La Pine (541) 536-1432