Information about your rights as a tenant to live in safe and sanitary living conditions.

Legal Aid Services of Oregon - Provides low income individuals in Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson counties with legal advice and representation in civil cases. Cases include food stamps, social security, family law, landlord/tenant, welfare, debt collection, utility shutoffs, and job related issues. Services do not include criminal cases, bankruptcy, or traffic issues:
Call (800) 678-6944 or (541) 385-6944