Property Taxes - Who Do I Contact Image

Who do I contact for a specific tax topic?

There are two departments who manage Deschutes County Tax Services. Browse the list below to determine which department can answer you questions or help you with the tax information.

Finance Department Tax Division

  •   Questions regarding your property taxes
  •   Change of Address Form
  •   Tax payment Information
  •   Foreclosure Information
  •   Business and/or Personal property tax collection and tax warrant questions

To contact the tax office:
Phone:  (541) 388-6540
Fax:  (541) 385-3248

Assessor Department

  •   Questions regarding your property's value
  •   Senior Citizen's Tax Deferral Program
  •   Disabled Citizen's Tax Deferral Program
  •   Veteran's Exemption
  •   Personal Property Returns and/or personal property value
  •   New construction values
  •   Property Value Appeals
  •   Property changes (plats, segregations)
  •   Manufactured Structure ownership changes

To contact the Assessor's Office:
Phone: (541) 388-6508
Fax: (541) 389-7947