To obtain a 9-1-1 dispatch center call log, recording or other 9-1-1 Service District public record, please complete and print the fill-in form at the bottom of this page. (We're working on making it possible to submit the form electronically, but we're not there yet.)
For police reports, contact the appropriate law enforcement agency directly during business hours. 9-1-1 does not provide or release police reports.
You may mail the form or drop it off during business hours at our office at 20355 Poe Sholes Road, Bend, Oregon. (Take the elevator or the stairs to the second floor.) You may also print, scan and email the form as an attachment to the email address at the top of the form. We'll notify you when your record is ready for pick-up and the cost.
Deschutes County 9-1-1 dispatches for the following local public safety agencies:
- Alfalfa Rural Fire Protection District
- Black Butte Ranch Rural Fire Protection District
- Black Butte Ranch Police Department
- City of Bend Fire Department
- City of Bend Police Department
- City of Redmond Police Department
- Cloverdale Rural Fire Protection District
- Crooked River Ranch Fire and Rescue
- Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office
- La Pine Rural Fire Protection District
- Redmond Fire and Rescue
- Sisters/Camp Sherman Rural Fire Protection District
- Sunriver Fire Department
- Sunriver Police Department
If your request is for documents or information from another agency, such as the Oregon State Police or a Federal government entity, you will have to contact them directly.