Calendar Date:Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:00am
2017 Public Property Foreclosure Auction
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:00 a.m.
Auction Map (5mb)
Auction Location: 1300 NW Wall Street, Bend, Oregon
***Properties CANNOT be sold directly prior to Auction***
Detailed Auction Location Directions Map via Google is at bottom of this page.
OPEN at 9:00 a.m. with Auction at 10:00 a.m.
You must be present and registered to bid.
- REGISTER NOW in advance: Print, complete, and submit completed registration form to either/or:
- Email scan: James.Lewis@deschutes.org
- Fax to: 541-317-3168
- Mail to:
James Lewis, Property Manager
PO Box 6005
Bend, Oregon 97708
- Registration in Advance must be received by May 18th at 5:00 p.m.
- REGISTER day of the sale: Bring a completed registration form to the auction. We open at 9:00 a.m. Please allow time to check-in, complete registration with ID, and receive a bid card before 10:00 a.m. No registrations allowed after 10:00 a.m.
- REGISTER in person from May 15th to 18th: You may register in person from Monday, May 15th through Thursday, May 18th, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please print and bring a completed registration form to 14 NW Kearney Street, in Bend, Oregon.
- ID must be presented to receive bid card, on day of auction
- No fee to register
- Please allow time to check-in on Auction Day. Open at 9:00 a.m.
- HIGHEST BIDDER: Cash or Cashier's Check ONLY. The high bidder can leave to obtain funds, but must return before 2:00 p.m. to complete the sale.
- FLYER of Properties
- FINANCING IS AVAILABLE:
PLEASE NOTE: Day of sale registration, and check-in for those that are pre-registered, begins at 9:00 am and will last until the auction begins at 10:00 a.m. Once the auction begins, no further registration will be allowed. Please come prepared with photo identification to complete registration, complete check-in, and receive a bid card.
ALL PARCELS ARE SOLD AS IS: Potential bidders should thoroughly investigate all aspects of a property prior to bidding. The below information is available in hardcopy at these the below locations, but the most current information is on this website.
County Clerk's Office Property & Facilities Department
1300 NW Wall Street -2nd Floor 14 NW Kearney Avenue
Bend, Oregon Bend, Oregon (Closed daily Noon to 1:00 p.m.)
Check this website often for updates and post-auction details.
Trustees Sales: These sales are non-judicial. These sales are published in a newspaper. The Sheriff’s Office has no information regarding Trustees Sales, but is happy to assist those that contact the Sheriff's office. The procedures regarding Trustees Sales can be found in ORS 86.705 – 86.795. As far as we know, there is no list of properties being sold by trustees/banks. Deschutes County is not involved in bank foreclosures. You can contact the County Clerk and research public records for Notices of Default and Intention to Sell at email@example.com or (541) 388-4656. For Instructions on researching foreclosures, check out the County Clerk Foreclosure Research Document.
For additional information regarding zoning, development and building permits, utilities, access, etc., we have provided you a few useful links in the Web Links section below.