Personal Support Workers (PSW’s) and Employers for In-Home Services

If you are currently a PSW or looking to become one, please see the Frequently Asked Questions below. 

Contact Info

PSW’s and Employers are responsible to work together regarding scheduling, work duties, etc.

For questions about client services, assessments, plans, goals, etc., please contact your Service Coordinator.

For questions about paperwork, timesheets, and pay, please call 541-322-7554 or e-mail

Other inquiries or unsure who to contact first?  Start by calling the Deschutes County I/DD main office line at 541-322-7554.  Our support staff will help find the person you need to talk to!

See also our "Helpful Contacts" below.