MaryAnne McDonnell, LPC – Program Supervisor - Courtney Clinic, Bend
Kevin Shaw, LCSW - Program Supervisor - North County Clinic, Redmond
Ryan Cheney, LPC - Program Supervisor - South County Clinic, LaPine
The Deschutes County Child and Family Program Clinic offers a number of services to families and children ages birth to 18 years including consultation, networking and referrals with other agencies to maximize a child's success. Following an initial phone screening, a therapist will meet with family members to determine which services might be needed.
- Individual, family, group counseling and skills training
- Parent education and support groups
- On-going case management and psychiatric medication management
- Assistance with referrals to more intensive services such as residential treatment or hospitalization
Behaviors and Issues Addressed:
- Disruptive behavior disorders
- Attention Deficit
- Anger management
- Adjustment disorders
- Family problems
- Grief and loss
- Impulse-control problems
- Mood disorders
- Oppositional behaviors
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance use
- Suicidal ideation
What is The Fee For Clinic Services?
We primarily take individuals on the Oregon Health Plan; however, others may be eligible depending on their situation or given referrals to other community programs. Call (541) 322-7500 for a phone screening to determine eligibility.