Feel Better, Be in Control, Do the Things YOU Want to Do
The Living Well with Chronic Conditions program is a six-week workshop that teaches practical skills for living a healthy life. Chronic conditions include diabetes, arthritis, HIV/AIDS, high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia and others. If you or someone you care for has one of these conditions, the Living Well Workshop can help you take charge of your life.
Not only will you get the support you need, you will:
- Find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue.
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices.
- Understand new treatment choices.
- Learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
- Learn real-life skills for living a full, healthy life with a chronic condition.
"I was tired. I hurt all the time. It felt like my health problems were telling me what
I could and couldn’t do. Living Well workshops put me back in charge. Now I have
the energy to do the things that matter. I’ve put life back in my life."