The Planning Division consists of nine employees, including an Administrative Secretary under the supervision of the Planning Director, Nick Lelack.
One Principal Planner, two Senior Planners, and one Associate Planner.
- Individual land use applications
- Zoning review
- Sign-off for building and septic permits
- Information to the public on all land use related issues
- All addressing and road naming in the rural County
Long Range Planning
One Principal Planner and two Senior Planners.
- Conducts public involvement to consider land use policy
- Updates the County Comprehensive Plan and zoning regulations
- Coordinates with the cities and agencies on planning projects